Saturday, April 13, 2013

News! Stories to come!

Whew, it has been crazy busy in this Rambler's world, and will be for the next few months, but I'm beginning to get a pattern down for this whole mom/writer/career person/wife/runner thing. I think. We'll see what new ailment throws a wrench in my plans of productivity!

I do have one new announcement. After much thought, I have decided to make my short stories and other creative endeavors available on this blog. I will label each short story, so you should be able to find them easily, if you would rather get straight to the fiction.  I will also set up a paypal account. If you like what you read and want to see more, feel free to donate (although, you are under no obligation to do so!). Time is short, but if it looks like people want to see more, well, I'll carve out the time and write more! Otherwise, I know we're all scraping by, so just enjoy. 

I will publish the first story in the next few days. As always, thank you for reading!

- The Rambler

No comments:

Post a Comment