Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Update

While I am blogging a little bit more than I did in this blog's beginning (one entry in two years), once a month is a little less than I had anticipated!

So...... Interesting news? None really to report. Drudgery? Sure thing! Draft two has been making remarkably slow progress. I'm in the process of editing Chapter Three, and it just doesn't sit right with me. I'm going to start bringing my laptop to work again soon, so I can write on my lunch break, which should speed up my editing. It's exhausting work to get home and think about doing anything aside from chilling with my family and getting ready for the next day.

I'm slowly prioritizing my life to make sure I make the time for the things that I care about. I definitely need to give my family (mostly my poor neglected spouse) a little more TLC. Then I need to focus on Waking Dreams, because I am dedicated to finishing this novel and polishing it to where it needs to be. Then, I need to make sure to fit time in with my friends, since I've somehow become something of a hermit!

Once I finish Waking Dreams, I can finally work on a couple of other writing projects that I am excited to start! Including, a project that I will only call TBC Retold.

Hopefully I will have more to report in my next entry!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! An update! It needn't be exciting for me to be excited to read it. ♥

    ReplyDelete